Emerging Markets Bonds
- We specialise in trading in bonds across CEEMEA, LATAM, MENA and ASIA with sovereign and corporate issuers.
- In 2017 Liquidity traded $30 billion of bonds across 1,700 different sovereign and corporate securities.
- Our team provides dedicated coverage to over 500 institutional clients, including asset managers, insurance companies, pension funds, local banking institutions, private wealth and other investment firms.
- Advised Image Resources NL, an Australian zircon producer, on a A$50 million 3-year Senior Secured Debt Facility for the completion of their Boonanarring project in Western Australia (May 2018)
- Advised Altura Mining Limited, an Australian lithium producer, on a US$110 million 3-year Senior Secured Debt Facility for completion of the world-class lithium project at Pilgangoora (August 2017)
- Acted as sole arranger of a 3-year $250 million Senior Secured Loan Facility for a private Brazilian agricultural company to fund expansion and agricultural capital expenditures (June 2017)
- Acted as an arranger of several tranches of 3-year Senior Unsecured Floating Rate Notes for QNB Finance Ltd (Guaranteed by Qatar National Bank), totalling US$ 253 million, as per the issuer’s US$ 17.5 Billion EMTN Programme (November 2017 – February 2018)
- Acted as an arranger of a US$ 50 million Senior Unsecured Floating Rate Notes for Mashreqbank PSC as per the issuer’s US$ 5 billion EMTN Programme (February 2018)