Emerging Markets Bonds
- We specialise in trading in bonds across CEEMEA, LATAM, MENA and ASIA with sovereign and corporate issuers.
- In 2017 Liquidity traded $30 billion of bonds across 1,700 different sovereign and corporate securities.
- Our team provides dedicated coverage to over 500 institutional clients, including asset managers, insurance companies, pension funds, local banking institutions, private wealth and other investment firms.
- In Liquidity’s High Yield team we build on an average 20 years of experience of the fundamental and technical aspects of the market, providing liquidity across both on the run, distressed & special situations. We work closely with some of the largest asset managers and pension funds globally and provide our clients with insight and contrarian thinking to help them make the best decisions.
- We focus on timely and effective execution tailored to the need of individual clients, minimising price and transaction costs, which is why we are trusted to execute situations that can be difficult with the current liquidity in the market. We are also competent in sourcing and distribution of private debt and encourage our clients to discuss their options when looking for an illiquidity premium.
- Advised Altura Mining Limited, an Australian lithium producer, on a US$110 million 3-year Senior Secured Debt Facility for completion of the world-class lithium project at Pilgangoora (August 2017)
- Acted as sole arranger of a 3-year $250 million Senior Secured Loan Facility for a private Brazilian agricultural company to fund expansion and agricultural capital expenditures (June 2017)
- Acted as an arranger of several tranches of 3-year Senior Unsecured Floating Rate Notes for QNB Finance Ltd (Guaranteed by Qatar National Bank), totalling US$ 253 million, as per the issuer’s US$ 17.5 Billion EMTN Programme (November 2017 – February 2018)
- Acted as an arranger of a US$ 50 million Senior Unsecured Floating Rate Notes for Mashreqbank PSC as per the issuer’s US$ 5 billion EMTN Programme (February 2018)